We process orders within two to three days from the order date Mondays through Fridays. The orders are then shipped the next day after processing. Please note that we do not ship orders over the weekend.
Where do you ship and how much it cost?
- We provide international shipping all over the world. The product price does not include shipping cost. The online system will generate a shipping fee for your order.
- Please note this can be affected due to Holidays, weather conditions and others and also we are not responsible for delays caused by the customs department in your country.
Customs & Regulations
- You are responsible for checking your local postal regulations for restricted items, as we cannot be held liable for any items that are not accepted into the specific country.
How can I track my order?
- We will send you the tracking code of your orders to the e-mail provided within 5-7 business days after the purchase. This email will also guide you how to track your package. Please note that the tracking information will be displayed 8-10 business days after you receiving that e-mail.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive tracking confirmation within those days.
I tracked down my order and the status says Return to Sender, what should I do?
- In the event that the parcels were returned to us, please contact us immediately so we can arrange to send you a replacement.
- As the receiver it will be your sole responsibility to track your order and submit necessary requirements to the customs or courier otherwise if the order has been tagged as return to sender or unsuccessful delivery due to the receiver not being able to follow-up or have not submitted the necessary requirements or notification to the courier, we are not able to process any refund or replacement for free and you may need to place the order again.
The tracking site says Delivered but I haven’t received my order yet.
- Please note that we provide a tracking number to each customer. It is customer’s responsibility to track down their orders. Kindly contact your local post office if the parcel arrived at your destination country. Please contact our Customer Service at email@example.com for further assistance. We are not responsible for any stolen packages.
- Your order may be delivered to you by either the local post office or a local courier. Depending on your area, most orders will be delivered by your local post service, so the package will be received with your regular mail. If you are not home when the delivery is made, a notice card may be left by the postal service to advise on how and where your delivery can be collected.